Buying A Home
Are you wondering if purchasing a Manufactured Home is right for you? Click the link below to see how the stigma is no longer true and why investing in a Manufactured home could be a smart decision
The American Dream of owning a home is typically the biggest asset a person / family will ever own and the largest purchase you will ever make
Things to know:
- Manufactured / Mobile Homes are a great alternative to site built homes and renting, as well as offering many benefits. For many, the biggest benefit is that buying a home is cheaper than renting or purchasing a site built home while offering you all the same amenities. It’s a great step up from renting and it gives you the sense of ownership without being over crowded with neighbors and common walls.
- Manufactured Homes have come along way over the years. If you’re looking to get the most out of “housing dollar,” you need to consider a manufactured / mobile home. Depending on your region of the country, construction cost per square foor for a manufactured home averages anywhere from 15 to 40 percent less than a comparable site-built home, excluding the cost of the land. Today’s manufactured homes offer the quality construction, modern amenities and livability you are seeking… at a price that fits your lifestyle and your budget!
- Manufactured and Mobile homes are a great option for just about anyone who is ready to buy. With prices ranging from as low as $10,000 and up there is truly a home for every budget. Homes can vary greatly in price, size, floor plans, years, communities, leased land, size of lot, lot amenities such as carports, garages, sheds, and so much more. Homes can even be purchased to move to land. Let us start your search today!
- Do you have unanswered questions? Many home buyers have had many of the same questions that you are having right now. Put your mind at ease and get answers today. See our side bar for commonly asked Questions and Answers.
- When searching and buying a Manufactured home, it’s important to choose a well respected Broker and Company to deal with. You want an expert in the industry looking out for your best interest. By choosing the right professional to help you, they can help you from making costly mistakes and over paying for a home. White Knight has been the pioneers in the industry in Northern Nevada and have assisted buyers and sellers accomplish their dreams for the past 8 years, one home at a time. We are the experts in the industry and are here to help you.
The Home Buying Process:
Searching for that perfect Home: Not only do we have the largest inventory of homes in Northern Nevada, our team of experts can search and help you find your perfect home regardless of who it may be listed with, or even negotiate your deal with For Sale by Owners to ensure your best interest is protected. For the past 8 years we have been the leader in the industry specializing in Manufactured and Mobile Homes in Parks and on Leased Land.
Writing and offer / negotiating a deal: Once you find that perfect home its time to write an offer. We will be there by your side to guide you through the offer process and any counter to counters along the way. Our job as your expert is to look out for your best interest, educate you and guide you through the process while ensuring you get the best deal possible.
Offer accepted / Sale Pending: Now that your offer has been accepted we will guide you, as well as the sellers if need be; through any contingencies required in the sale of the home. This includes anything from park approval, inspections, repairs, financing (if it applies), etc. Our goal is to ensure everything is completed a few days prior to the close of escrow.
Required Funds / Insurance: Your agent will provide you will a Good Faith Estimate no less than a few days prior to close of escrow. They will inform you of your options for depositing funds into our trust account atl east 2 days prior to close of escrow. If you are required to have home owners insurance, or choose to, the agent can provide you will all the appropriate information that your insurance agent will be needing.
Final Walk Through: Your agent will conduct a final walk through with you to test any of the essential elements in addition to checking anything that may have been a stipulation or a contingency in the offer and the sale of the home.
Close of Escrow: Your agent will schedule a time for you to sign all required documents with our escrow officer, plan on 30 minutes or less. Once both you and the seller have signed all of the final documentation, you will receive a final closing packet with copies of all of the documents from start to finish for your files. A new title will be sent to you from Manufactured Housing Division in approximately 60 to 90 days.
Taking possession of your new home: On the day of closing you will be able to pick up your keys at our office or our staff will make accommodations to get them to you.