Remodel a Mobile Home – What do you need to know before You Remodel a Mobile Home?
If you’re planning to remodel your mobile home, then it’s a great idea, but before remodeling your mobile home, you need to make a plan to spend money wisely because, without a plan, it’s cost higher.
Remodeling your mobile home comes with so many advantages, and if you’re planning to remodel your mobile home, you’re at the right place. In this article, we’ve covered everything about remodeling a mobile home, its benefits, and significant reasons to remodel your mobile home. Will clear your doubts and most of the queries in this article, So Let’s Begin!
What is Mobile Home and it’s Benefits?
Mobile home is built in a factory and, after completing, transported to site or client location. The best part of using a mobile home is, you can use a mobile home for permanent purposes, holidays, or temporary uses. It’s utterly dependent on your requirements. You can order a mobile home. As per your requirements, build a mobile home as per your preference like quality, design, interior, structure, and you have the option to select an alternative that matches your expectations. These mobile homes are movable; you can transport them to another location easily.
Mobile Home: Benefits
There are so many benefits of having a mobile home and some significant benefits we’ve covered below:
- You can design your home as per your choice
- You can select the Interior/Exterior
- From time to time, you can remodel your mobile home for more improvements
- You can build an eco-friendly space
- Increase the value of your home
- You can create as per your budget
- You’ve full of flexibility
What is Mobile Home Remodeling?
Mobile home remodeling means redesigning and upgrading your mobile home with new furniture, roof, kitchen, bathroom, doors, windows, garage, etc., and completely renovating your mobile home. In addition, you can remodel mobile home as per your requirements.
Remodel Mobile Home: Tips & Ideas
Remodel mobile home means adding value to your mobile home. There are so many unique ideas for remodeling your mobile home and some best areas to do remodeling and pro tips we’ve discussed below:
Roof: If you’re planning to remodel your mobile home, then the very first thing you can consider is your roof. You need to keep a high roof pitch to get a fantastic design. As per the expert, roof pitch should be 4/12 minimum for a better look from inside and outside.
Eaves: Make sure that Eaves need to be broad because eaves prevent water from siding and windows. As per the expert, it should be 12 to 16 inches wide.
Doors: Mobile home comes with both side doors. And if you’re planning to remodel, you need to replace your doors with large doors with suitable quality materials. By replacing doors with new sizes and looks can enhance the experience of your mobile home. As per the expert, your exterior door should be 36 inches wide and 80 inches tall.
Basement: Most mobile homes don’t have a basement, but you might have a basement if you buy a large mobile home. And if you don’t have one, you need to have a basement for several reasons.
- Pro Tip: If you’re remodeling or building a basement under your mobile home, then make sure you’re hiring an experienced manufacturer. It would be best to only work with the best contractors who can handle your modifications and ensure the contractor has a remodeling license.
Kitchen: While remodeling your mobile home, you have the option to create more space in your kitchen by removing unnecessary things. If you’re remodeling the kitchen, then you should replace the cabinets for a better look. You can renovate your kitchen in a modern style.
- Pro Tip: If you plan to do remodeling in the kitchen, make sure your contractor has trending and new ideas for your kitchen.
Bathroom: Your bathroom is one of the most critical areas, and you need to renovate it to make it feel more modern. You can look for some sales and discounts on tiles, mirrors, wallpapers, and extra things to add to your bathroom.
Bedroom & Living Room: For bedrooms & living rooms you don’t need to think a lot about new changes and ideas. Try to make small but beautiful changes like fresh wall paint, new covers, Light and add some little things to make your rooms more eye-catching.
- Pro Tip: If you want some fantastic ideas for the renovation of the bedroom and living rooms, you can focus on painting the ceiling, walls, new Light, adding contemporary art, decorations stuff, etc.
Remodeling Mobile Home: Pros & Cons
Pros of remodeling a mobile home
- You can remodel your mobile home inside a factory, so don’t worry about weather conditions
- You have full power to customize your home as per your choice
- You can choose the quality of the materials
- You can renovate as per your budget
- It increases the value of your mobile home